Sunday, August 11, 2013

Second Marriage: Bringing Others Hope!

A long time ago, when Chuck and I first fell in love, I wanted to shout about it from the rooftops! And with this blog, I am able to do that. I recently ran into someone who found this blog online and told me it's nice to see someone so in love in their second marriage. And that it gives them hope for an upcoming second marriage in their own life. That made me feel so good. I have always told Chuck that I wanted our marriage to make a difference in the lives of others. I didn't know how that would come to be. But I have heard from a few different people who told me that this blog is encouraging to them in their own lives and that they enjoy reading it. So, maybe our marriage won't be one for the history books, or we won't have a "made for TV movie" about our love. But, if we can inspire people in our day to day lives, or if people can be inspired about love and marriage the second time around through this blog, then that's just as good, and I will have made the dream o0f our inspiring people to come true. Well, I need to run now. Chuck is coming home from a business trip and I wanted to clean the house as a surprise for him. oops...if he reads this at the airport before he actually gets here, I guess it won't be a surprise for him...LOL! Oh well. The important thing is that it gets done. Happy Sunday afternoon everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete