Friday, November 11, 2016

I'm Still Here !!!

Oh my goodness, it has been a long time since I have written on this blog. If the date on this blog says 11/11/16, I have no idea why. It is really 2/1/18. I am sorry to have been absent for SO long. There was a glitch with this blog and I couldn't find it on the dashboard. After a friend asked me tonight if I was still writing on it, I decided to do some research...and I found it! (Thanks, Fran!)

Chuck and I have gone on a few more cruises since I wrote this, and we have two more coming up this year. We have a trip to Las Vegas planned in February for a conference he has to go to. That will be my next post on here. I have also started another blog about saving money so that has been keeping me busy. I have drawing for my subscribers each month for three items, including gift cards, and that has been keeping me busy.

If you are interested in saving money, or winning prizes, you can find that blog here:

You can find that blog at karenhellier.com/

And now, just for your viewing pleasure, I will leave you with two pictures from a cruise we took in 2017 aboard the Caribbean Princess cruise ship. I took these when the ship was docked in Bermuda. We had gone on a glass-bottomed boat tour and I was able to take these pictures from the water.

Enjoy the photos and I will be back later in February with some shots of our trip to Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment