Thursday, March 1, 2012

Do You Have a Happy Marriage?

I recently started writing articles at Hub Pages. For those of you won't don't know what that is, it's a website where anyone can go and write and publish articles about anything they want. You have a profile page where people can access all your articles and learn a bit about you.People can also leave comments about your article. It's been great fun for me. I recently wrote an article about the 12 Reasons I Love My Husband, and it got a huge response with that article being read more than any of my others, and also getting the most comments by readers. You can access the article here:

http://karenhellier.hubpages.com/hub/10-Reasons-I-Love-My-Husband

The positive response to this article was really surprising to me. Where are all the happy couples out there? We always seem to hear about people who are unhappily married, or complain about their spouses. Where are all the happy couples? If you have a happy marriage, I want to hear about it! Please leave a comment below or if it's easier for you, on the Hub Pages site and tell the rest of us about your happy marriage. Come on people...let's brag about our happiness with our spouses for a change!

5 comments:

  1. well im very happy to be married to my wonderful husband we have been through so much in our lifes he grew up in an abusive home lots of figthing but we got together 3.1.09 and got married 12.23.11 i think the though times you go through with eachother are just what brings you closer to one another im happy so im almost 21 and married && people may say im to young but we want to grow together && our church saved us and made it all possible my husband is incredible he takes care of me he worrys more about me then he does hisself its crazy but hes kinda, big hearted && just all around and amazing person everyone just loves his enegery and his big smile i wouldnt be the strong women i am today without him && well i guess i owe everything to him Amy wetherby-caisse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a really wonderful story Amy. Thanks for sharing and I hope you both have a very long and happy life together!

      Delete
  2. I am in a second marriage to Karen Hellier's brother. This is his first marriage, and he took on the added burden of two preteen kids at the young age of 22. He has turned out to be a wonderful and supportive, loving husband and father, weathering the storms of teenagers, a wife going through menopause, financial crunches, and all of the various difficulties that life can through at you, with grace and dignity, and a bit of humor. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary this year. I think there might just be a bit of LOVE there, don't you? Thank you, Richard Favreau for the best and most interesting 25+ years of my life!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, that's so sweet and I am so glad you two found each other. And I hope you have another happy 25 more years together!!!

      Delete
  3. In 29 years of marriage, we have laughed, cried, struggled, been in "honeymoon" mode, angry, sad, elated and ALWAYS in love. Love has many faces as you get older, but the constant is to put God in the center of your marriage, give each other room to grow, trust each other and respond to all life's challenges with love and support, because God has made marriage to be "as one", not apart.

    ReplyDelete