Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Prince Charming

A friend of mine called me today at work to tell me she had read the blog and she jokingly said it was sickening...all the sweet and "lovey dovey" things I had said in the blog about Chuck. I told her I really do feel that way about him. Then it suddenly dawned on me why Chuck is so supportive and encouraging about this blog...he comes across as a pretty wonderful guy in it!!!Almost a Prince Charming you might say. And of course he is to me...but it made me chuckle! ( No pun intended! ) Funny thing is that before he and I got together, if I had seen a couple acting the way we do, "lovey dovey" etc. I would have thought it was an act. And maybe that the 2 of them ought to get a life! You know...the "gag me with a spoon" reference from the eighties, or at least I think that was the decade. But it's real, and I am blessed and I wish the same happiness for everyone out there that reads this. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment